<< rewind ; [#] `-
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Today got back my d and t, My drawing is terrible, but luckily got 37/50 which is an A2. 1 more mark to A1... ...well, it is already over and i admit that i am not artistic, so didn't score well for the drawing part and also did last minute revision. Well for the common test this time round, i admit that i hadn't studied well because i was tied down with all those group projects and stuff which in the end, I was the one who completes it. Well, since i am too soft-hearted, i didn't mind if i had to do it myself but for the next term, i will never do it myself again. I regretted seriously but since it is already over... ...
Well i promised my parents that i will do even better the next time round. I don't want my rank to drop. Alright, today had L.E test, marked on the spot. Phew!!! I passed. No one in the class really studied for it. Nobody cared i suppose...Piano exams tomorrow so had to bai tuo a few of my friends to help me tell and explain to the teacher. Well i am excited and at the same time afraid. "Buterflies in my stomach" i find that it is the most appropriate phrase to describe my feeling. Ha!!Got to sleep early!!!!Can't wait!!!!
Crappin all day long^^
<< forbidden lurve ` [x]
7:46 PM
unstatisfied; *
- x x x -