<< rewind ; [#] `-
Saturday, September 23, 2006
Haven tagged for a long time.
Did not have the time to really bother as the mid-year exams are coming up. Exams exams and more exams...& plus the upcoming concert at VCH.Woot!!!!Have been practising pieces on the viola, which is the instrument i would be using. Stayed back for 3 days in a week for the lessons. Tiring though, but quite fun...Gonna take up violin lessons or guitar lessons i suppose, after the end-of-year examinations. Don't suppose that i am mad but seriously, i have a passion for music. Don't really know why. Maybe because i am already a pianist???3 more grades to graduation day!!!!Wow!!!!I quite like those songs composed by Chopin, Beethoven, Mozart...!!!
Went for the NCHS cross-country at MacRichie Reservoir. Sorry LY,JY,JT,KM & SH!!!! Left all of you all behind!!!!!But seriously, i wanted to run...Boys got to start off first. On the way, saw eugene and yan zhi, ok....a bit freak out....cause they are soooo playful!!!!!! I ran past them...they saw me....well, i didn't bother that much though....ran all the way.....saw glinnis....wow!!!Finishing line was just a few metres away, i sprint...As i passed, I was relieved!!!!!!Seriously....I was kind of giddy and out of breath!!!Looked around...spotted where 1d was, walked to them...
That's about all!!!!!GTG!!!!
Crappin all day long...
<< forbidden lurve ` [x]
10:36 AM
unstatisfied; *
- x x x -